Veteran front-end web developer with over 10 years of experience with various technologies, project management, and project/technical consulting
Detail-oriented website developer with a demonstrated ability to conceptualize and develop innovative web solutions to maximize impact and effectiveness
Effective and positive team player known for strength of facilitation and building relationships with peers, team members and customers
Productive worker under pressure and highly motivated to complete tasks with the highest quality as efficiently as possible
React, Angular, Tailwind, Storybook, SASS, Webpack, Parcel
Salesforce, Sitecore, Strapi, WordPress, Shopify
Photoshop, Illustrator, VSCode, Visual Studio
Principle Studios, Engineering Manager, 3yrs 2mos
Xcentium, Front-end Director, 1yr
- Responsible for the development of company-wide best practices, coding standards, and build processes.
- Worked with clients, stakeholders, and management throughout the lifecycle of software development.
HERO Digital, Senior Front-End Developer, 4yrs
- Worked with multiple developers and multiple teams to create large-scale systems using technologies such as AngularJS, KnockoutJS, SiteCore, Bootstrap, and Foundation.
- Worked independently through the use of Skype, Google Hangouts and various online communication tools. In addition, utilized Team Foundation Server, JIRA, and Github for online collaboration between multiple concurrent project teams.
- Provide documentation and training for other developers on best practices and solutions for front-end architecture.
- Develop middle tier solutions in C# to facilitate Angular front-end development.
Charles Schwab, Front-End Developer, 1yr 1mo
- Translated wireframes and PSDs into pixel-perfect landing pages, email templates, and mini-websites for traditional browser and mobile platforms with a focus on accessibility.
- Managed the development and communication requirements of multiple projects concurrently throughout all stages of development.
- Successfully launched over 50 web development projects, receiving multiple Marketing Excellence awards for my role as a front-end web developer.
ZERO SIGNAL PRODUCTIONS, Richardson, Texas
- Successfully provide both back- and front-end web and database development focusing on web standards (W3C), accessibility (508a) and information integrity for all users
- Define, analyze and document client requirements; this includes, but is not limited to, functional specifications, wireframing proposed designs, technical design, user guides, & user training), architect, design, develop and test applications
- Convert business requirements into functional web interfaces utilizing current technologies such as WordPress
- Develop custom themes/templates and plugins for WordPress
- Create pixel-perfect websites from PSD templates
- Leverage current technologies to engage online community, build relationships and increase brand awareness
- Design, develop and maintain WordPress websites
- Design for multiple devices and resolutions such as desktops, touch devices utilizing media queries and adaptive image techniques
- Develop SEO through content development, page structure and HTML element optimization
345th Tactical Psyop Co., US Army Reserve, 6yrs 6mos
Assistant Team Leader — Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Provide tactical PSYOP support to the US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) Counter-Terrorism Task Force Perform over twenty air-assault operations into Al-Qaeda safe-havens
- Compile detailed village assessments containing demographic and infrastructure data on remote Iraqi villages, often used as staging-grounds by members of Al-Qaeda
- Coordinate and oversee squadron-level dissemination of US themes and messages to the Iraqi populace through printed, audio and visual products (handbills, posters, DVDs)
- Meet with local Iraqi tribal, police, and military leaders to build rapport, garner support, and gain information about enemy elements in the area
- Assist in the readiness, training, and welfare of subordinate soldiers
- Coordinate with battalion staff and company commanders for pre-mission planning and intelligence
- Write and verify operational summaries and situation reports
WebCE, Course Development Team Lead, 4yrs 6mo
- Manage a team of course developers for the production of over 300 e-learning courses
- Design and develop numerous applications to increase development speed and efficiency of course development department using VBA, C#, and XML
- Edited and reviewed all courses for design and consistency using Microsoft Word
- Research and present new technologies to senior management
- Create graphics for print and online delivery using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- University of Texas at Dallas, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, 2004
- Psychological Operations Specialist, JFK Special Warfare Center and School, 2006
- Paratrooper, US Army Airborne School, 2007
- Pathfinder, US Army Pathfinder School, 2010
- Commandant's List, Warrior Leader Course, 2010
Awards & Honors
- Key Contributor Award, Charles Schwab, 2013
US Army Reserve
- Army Commendation Medal Army
- Good Conduct Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Medal
- Iraq Campaign Medal
- Army Service Ribbon
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal
- Parachutist Badge
- Pathfinder Badge